Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fast Electric Bikes - How to Build a 50MPH Electric Bike

I have to admit when I first took a look at this I was a little apprehensive, but because it has to do with conserving our energy resources it struck my curiosity and I kept coming back to it. It finally interested me enough to look further into it and going through the guide, I thought it was definitely worth passing along. I really was amazed at what this guy had done and the performance of this Electric Bike. Who would a thought?? Although not a Renewable Energy producer, talk about an energy saver - as in Fuel! For the right person this will save thousands in fuel costs throughout the year. Not to mention a fun project! Depending on where a person lives this could be transportation year round ~ either daily work commute or just plain recreational fun!



Take a look by clicking here ~~>> Electric Bike and see what it's all about!


Hooking up a small solar energy charging system for recharging would make this Electric Bike project totally self sufficient!


I know it's not the typical Renewable Energy information I usually blog about, but I hope you enjoy it. If nothing else it's interesting. Pass it along to friends and family. This could be the hobby project that turns into the money saving tool you were looking for!


This thing is Crazy Cool you have to check it out ~ Electric Bike

Basics of Solar: http://www.solarpanelsenergysystems.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment